This is a bit overdue, but I was nominated last week to receive the One Lovely Blog Award by Andie @ TheBookHeap and Brin @ Brin’s Book Blog! I really appreciate the nomination and, no duh, I’ll accept it. 🙂 And make sure to check out Andie and Brin’s lovely bookish blogs while you’re at it. 🙂
The rules of this award are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I have two siamese cats. One of them has a Facebook page dedicated to his magnificence and his name is Chai. He’s 20 lbs. AND AWESOME. I love my other cat, Aisha, too, but she doesn’t command a room like he does.
2. I found out a couple weeks ago that my grandmother once dated the now-owner of Jimmy Dean. Mad props, Gram. I salute you.
3. I recently have become obsessed with WheresGeorge.com and have been entering all of my bills into the WG database so I can track where they go. It’s seriously addictive. I can’t stop. Don’t visit the site. You’ll be sucked in.
4. One of the items on my bucket list includes participating in a large flash mob. I can’t dance, but who will be able to tell when there’s a whole ton of people dancing also? Safety in numbers, heh?
5. I’m currently in my “Pilot Season”. I watch about 7-8 new shows for a couple weeks and gradually weed some of them out due to lack of time, school, etc. Then, I’m left with 1-2 shows that I keep watching. Does anyone else do this?
6. If there was a Juicy Fruit perfume, I would spritz it all over me. Juicy Fruit is my preferred drug. The book blog is not my main job — I’m a JF dealer on the side.
7. As you already probably couldn’t figure out, I’m an extremely random person. Living a random life is the best way to live life. 😉
Cheesy, right? I’ve waited so long to accept this award that I feel like everyone in my book blogging circle has been nominated. 😦 I think this is probably illegal, but hey, let’s break the rules. If your name starts with any of the letters A-Z, then it’s your turn! I want to hear from you. 🙂 Plus, I can meet new people!
2 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Congrats on this!
Thank you, Stuart! I’m excited to have received it. 🙂